Koala Smart is Hiring
We are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Consultant who will provide strategic and practical marketing support to create growth for Koala Smart.
Koala Smart is a koala conservation education program for secondary and primary students. The program features classroom ready resources for teachers (i.e., lesson plans, worksheets, videos, activities) and has had positive feedback from local users. It is now time to expand the program state-wide which will require professional marketing assistance.
You will carry out our already recognised marketing activities, develop an annual marketing strategy and execute the strategy actions. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable in everyday marketing activities. We want to see excellent communicators, with lots of enthusiasm, who are ready to make a difference. Knowledge of our industry matters too (environmental conservation and/or education).
The goal is to ensure that our marketing operations will increase the number of schools engaged in Koala Smart’s program.
Compensation: Project based (self-quoted) or $45-60/hour dependant on experience
Time commitment: negotiable and project dependant
• Study program and operations to understand its marketing needs
• Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
• Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
• Monitor marketing projects and analyse results
• Social media management, ad creation and strategic planning
• Creation of marketing material or marketing content
• Explore new marketing opportunities
• Increase website traffic
• Creation of e-newsletters and automated customer emails
• Provide reports as per contract
Requirements and skills
• Proven experience as marketing consultant or similar role
• Knowledge of data analysis and market research (knowledge of education field is bonus)
• In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
• Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software
• Proficient writing skills
• Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
• Outstanding organisational abilities
• BSc/BA in marketing, communications, business or relevant field – Preferred but not essential
• Experience with social media platforms
• CRM knowledge a plus
Expressions of Interest close 9 December 2022.
Please email Koala Smart with additional questions or to schedule a meeting to discuss your interest in the position: [email protected]